Electrical Wiring Upgrade
Electrical Service Upgrade!
Is it time for your Electrical Wiring upgrade? Not because all your electrical appliances are work fine means that your electrical wiring is OK. Especially if your house is more than 40 years old, you need to upgrade your electrical wiring for safety and also because your family electrical power needs have change and the exiting wires can no longer meets your electrical needs.
For all you Electrical Upgrade:
At “D” Electrician we know rewiring can be expensive, so we offer affordable pricing to fit your budget. Wiring upgrade is helpful and more important it can also help to increase the value of your property. Let us help you to get your property up to date and and up to code.
Faulty wiring is one of the number one contributing factor of house fires. Especially in older homes the wiring can be unsafe and outdated. If you do not know when last your home wiring was inspected. Call “D” Electrician or any Licensed electrician to get your electrical wiring tested today.
Warning Signs to look for:
- A burning smell from a appliance or a room
- Discolored, sparking or warm outlets
- Dimming or flickering lights
- Fuse that blow repeatedly
- Breaker that trip repeatedly
- Area of Services– Broward – Palm Beach – Miami Dade CountyCity – Oakland Park– Wilton Manor– Fort Lauderdale– Davie– Plantation– Sunrise– Tamarac– Lauder-hill– North Lauderdale– Coconut Creek – Lauderdale Lakes – Parkland– Coral Springs– Light House Point– Cooper City– Lauderdale By-The Sea– Pompano Beach– Weston– Hollywood– Pembroke Pines– Boca Raton– Margate FL– Spanish River– Melrose Park– Delray Beach